Get a Free Quote
How To Choose The Right Contractor For Your Paving Project
Finding the right contractor for your paving project can be a daunting task. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! Here are a few tips to keep in mind when choosing a paving contractor:
- Research the contractors in your area. Get recommendations from family, friends, or neighbors who recently completed a paving project.
- Check the contractor’s licensing and insurance. Make sure that they are licensed in your state and have liability insurance and workers’ compensation insurance.
- Get quotes from multiple contractors. Don’t just choose the first contractor that you talk to. Get quotes from at least three contractors so that you can compare prices and services.
- Ask for references. A reputable paving contractor will be happy to provide references from past clients.
Once you’ve chosen a contractor, be sure to ask them the following questions:
- What is included in your price? Make sure that you understand what is included in the price. Some contractors may include materials in their price, while others may charge an additional fee for materials.
- When will the project start and finish? Be sure to get a timeline from the contractor to know when to expect the project to be completed.
- What type of pavement will be used? There are a variety of pavement materials available, so make sure that the contractor is using a material that you are happy with.
- Are there any additional costs? Sometimes contractors may charge an additional fee for things like excavation or demolition. Make sure that you know about any additional costs before signing a contract.
We hope that this guide has helped you choose the right contractor for your paving project. The Myrtle Beach Asphalt Paving Contractors are described in all these points, making it an easy choice for asphalt paving. We are your trusted source for Commercial Paving in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Give us a call today for a free quote!
How To Get A Paving Estimate: Our Process
Getting a paving estimate can seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be! Here is our process for getting a paving estimate:
Fill out our online form or give us a call to provide us with information about your paving project.
We will contact you to schedule an appointment for a free consultation.
A member of our team will come to your property to look at the project and discuss your needs.
We will provide you with a free, no-hassle estimate.
Once you decide to move forward with the project, we will sign a contract and begin work.
The project will start and finish according to the contract's agreed-upon timeline.
You will be left with a beautiful new paved driveway, parking lot, or patio!
We hope this guide has helped you understand the process for getting a paving estimate. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are always here to help!